Monday, February 14, 2011

Manic Monday: what I can Love about today

"In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities."
~Janos Arany

Valentine's is my favorite day of the year and not one I would normally spend "getting things done" but, it is Monday so I decided just because I don't LOVE what I have to do today, I can LOVE where I am and what I drink while I cross off those pesky things on my list.

All things Manic today are getting done at Starbuck's with a cup of Verona in my hand.

To do Today:

get information about a new insurance (almost as lovely as taxes)
send out a reminder note about our upcoming PLAYSHOP!
(Our first PlayShop of the year is only ONE week away!)
review my schedule for the week
confirm appointments
reschedule dentist and carpet cleaner (because I had overbooked my week)
prioritize Manic Monday Missions for the rest of February

My computer is now running on reserve battery power.
Next week I will add bring all power cords to my list!

Much Love to You and Yours Today!

No comments: