Tuesday, March 9, 2010

day 9: two cuties for lunch

When I began this resolution, it didn't occur to me that I would eat at home. At the same time I started packing my lunches, I also tried to be more intentional about un-scheduling my days which means I have been home with good food in my house. This is a modern day miracle people. Thus day 7 & day 8, I was eating left over beef stew homemade by my very own mama.
(thanks, ma.)

In my lunchbox today:


2 cuties-sweet little clementines
2 servings of mixed green salad and Italian dressing
2 servings of rice and chicken
2 servings of vegetables (artichokes, red onion, broccoli) with mini fresh mozerella
snack pack of sweet baby pickles
2 coke zeros

This was my first lunch shared with a friend. It was the other Jenny, of course!
And my favorite lunch so far.

1 comment:

craftykorisa said...

I just found your lunchboxes today.....they made me so very happy. It's amazing how you can make the most simple things, like lunch, sound incredible.
xoxo