Monday, February 1, 2010

59 Seconds

Monday: Thanksgiving- Think back over the past week and list 3 things for which you are grateful. Tuesday: Terrific Times - Think about one of the most wonderful experiences of your life. Write a description of that experience and how you felt. Wednesday: Future Fantastic -Spend a few moments writing about your life in the future. Imagine that you've worked hard, acheived, and become the person you really want to be. Your personal and professional life feel like a dream come true. Thursday: Dear... think about someone who is important to you. Write a short letter to this person describing how much you care for them and the impact they have had on your life. Friday: Reviewing the Situation - Think back over the past 7 days and make a note of 3 things that went really well for you. Jot down a sentence about why you think each even turned out so well.

These are from the Daily Journal Assignments in 59 Seconds by Richard Wiseman
. I made 5 different index cards, one for each assignment, to keep in my journal. Hope you have as much fun with this as I think you will.

2 comments:

8invitations.com said...

tee-hee. my honey bought me these days of the week hair clips for a sweet Valentine's Day treat.

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.