Sunday, March 8, 2009

On The Home Strech


On Monday, March 9th @ 10:15-10:57 am CST, we are going to be interviewed about our book, Unwritten Travels on "On the Home Stretch with Debbie Alan."
Check out the show's schedule for details.

You can listen to our interview (during that time) at: http://www.OnTheHomeStretch.com.
You are also welcome to call in for a live interview.
The number to call in LIVE is: 877-474-3302.

We hope you are able to join us for this exciting time in our journey. Thank you for the many ways you have supported us through the process of writing and publishing Unwritten Travels.

Many blessings on the dreams you are pursuing today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny W,
I wanted to let you know I was able to listen in this morning for awhile and I thought both of you were fantastic!
I can't wait to get ahold of your book and I already have a list of buds I want to share it with.

God bless you both!
Shelly (Murray's wife) Boynton

craftykorisa said...

I finally listened to the broadcast in-between gymnastics, naps, dinner, etc!

Wonderful job! I want to get every woman and friend I know to read this and I can't quit skimming through my personal copy.

Jenny W, You sounded just as wonderful and adorable as my friend Jenny described. I hope I'm blessed with the opportunity to meet you one day!

Jenny B, My sweet friend. Just so proud of you! I was teary eyed with pride when I heard you during the broadcast. Then I lost it and started crying when you said, "It's fun to be me!" I know this book will enrich many woman who will figure out the same about themselves.

I'm looking forward to writing about my travels with your very fun book! Congrats to you both!!!

lisa said...

I just poured a cup of coffee, sat and listened to the show and SMILED! My heart is so full right now. I am so proud of you and even more proud to call you friends. Can't wait to get started with the book. I am ordering today!
Love to you both!
Lisa M